Track, Analyze, and Improve Advertising Results
Track All Advertising Methods with Phone Tracking Number & Google Analytics
At Results Marketing, we believe it’s all about the results our clients want. To achieve their desired results, the first step is to track our efforts. Results Marketing starts all marketing efforts with setting up tracking of each and every marketing campaign. We use phone tracking software, Google Analytics, and other tracking and analytic tools. We start first by adding an unique phone tracking number for each online and traditional media marketing strategy including:
- Google Adwords (PPC)
- Google + Places/Local
- Google Shopping
- Yelp Adwords
- You Tube
- Video Marketing
- Direct Mail
- Each Coupon Mailer
- Each TV station
- Each radio station
- Each magazine
We also setup a Google Analytics account for each client so we can track what keywords drive what traffic to our clients website. With these analytics, we can track how many website impressions (website views), website new and repeat visits, percentage of new, if they came from Google SEO (organic), Google Adwords, Remarketing, Shopping, Facebook, etc. With Google conversion tracking, we can setup and track sales conversions. With a website optin form, we can see how many website visitors opted in for more information, etc.
MEASURE & ANALYZE RESULTS
With the Results Marketing phone tracking software, you can see how many incoming calls are generated and from each marketing strategy. Our clients are given 24/7 access to using this phone tracking software. We also email you a previous week calls dashboard one page report with four color graphs. On the first day of each month, we email you the previous month new calls dashboard report but with more details.
We encourage our clients to record the calls for quality and training purposes and use the recorded calls for a number of benefits.
- Recording the call tells the caller your company is about improving their experience.
- Employees are more accountable and will give more effort when they know the call is recorded and listened to.
- Using our software, our clients can listen to all or sample the calls, to determine whether this call is a new caller, existing customer, repeat caller, telemarketer, etc. Clients can tag the call with caller type, assign it to a department, team, or person, rate how the person did handling the call, capture how much they spent, and other types of filters.
- Clients and listen and see how their employees are handling calls coming from these tracked lines.
- Some clients will listen and use for rewarding outstanding employees and training their employees how better to handle those calling in.
- If a client wants us to, Results Marketing partner Jeff Donovan listens to a sampling of each client’s calls and provides an assessment of their phone handling and phone sales skills and passes it onto management and/or owners.
With Google Analytics, Google + Local, Yelp, and similar analytic tools, Results Marketing provides its clients with website traffic and sale conversions 24/7 access and printed reports. In each of these analytics tools, our clients can see how many visitors went to their website. We measure how many of those visitors are new versus repeat, how long they stayed, how many pages they viewed, and whether they bounced off quickly or stayed for a period of time. We measure whether they came to the website through our SEO, Google Adwords, Google +, Google Shopping, Google Remarketing, Facebook or another social media site, direct, referral, etc.
If you track and measure it, you CAN improve it! Results Marketing uses the data it collects through our phone tracking tools and analytics to improve our client’s results. With real client tracked data, we can:
- Use data to improve each marketing campaign
- Calculate cost per lead or conversion per campaign
- Determine ROI by campaign
- Discuss results with clients and each campaign ROI
- Advise client to re-allocate advertising dollars to greatest ROI campaigns